Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy Sessions:
- $180 per Initial Psychiatric Diagnostic Assessment
- $135 per 45-minute Psychotherapy Session
- $155 per 55-minute Psychotherapy Session
Couples Therapy Sessions:
- $180-$220 per 55-minute session
Family Therapy Session:
- $180 per 55-minute session
- $125 per hour Clinical Supervision
Individual IFS Consultation
- $250 per Session
- $705 ($235 per session) 3 Sessions
- $1320 ($220 per session) 6 Sessions
- $705 per person (4 or more persons) 6 Sessions (90 minutes)
- *Individual Sessions are 55 minutes
Group IFS Consultation Sessions
- $625 6 Sessions
- *Consultation Sessions are 90 minutes
- *Available to plan additional session upon request
- * $150 per 60-minute Reiki Session and consult
*Inquire about Packages Offered
Insurance Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced Fee Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Prime ( with prior authorization)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Healthkeepers
- Resident therapist DO NOT accept insurances
- Optum Behavioral Health
Since the scheduling of an appointment involves the reservation of time, especially for you, missed session fee at the full cost of your session. Please keep in mind that insurance does not reimburse for missed sessions.